Friday 24 August 2012


This song is for the world

I've burned my wings again. I don't know how many more pairs I get to have in this life, but I'll keep flying too close to the sun and burn them. Nothing else better to do. Try explaining that to 'people'.

I am just this little person, lost in the midst of billions - so why, oh why, do I always stand out? What is it about me that makes people obsessive (always in a bad way)? It's like they see this... novelty... and won't give up on it till they've broken it?

Everywhere I fucking go, everything I fucking do - everything... People, society... it's like a leech on your leg, or a rabid dog refusing to let go no matter how much you shake that leg. Sucking out the life, the energy, the enthusiasm for life, out of you.

Why is it I should have a 'plan'? Why should I quit a job just to have another? Why should I be obsessed over the notion of a career? I never gave a crap about all this. I don't want ANYTHING. I don't want ANYTHING.

I do not strive towards ANYTHING except my own self. And truth. Genuine emotions, genuine exchanges, genuine action. Yes, that I understand - everything else is false.

People need a direction, they need a reason, they need a purpose. I don't. I never will. I am free.

You think you need to have a job, a title, a place somewhere... Good for you. I am happy simply being 'aware'. Everything else to me is just bullshit.

Ask me questions, you're more likely to get crap out of me. I have nothing to say. I think, I try, I do my best. What else does this crazy world want for me? If it's my soul, I'm sorry to say: NO.



No comments: