Friday 25 June 2010

In the end...



I thought everything I felt was real, but everything I felt was an illusion, because everything I thought was based on delusions.

“Hi, I would like to buy myself a life so I can deal with the world, please.”
“Sure, madam. We have different models you can choose from, take your pick.”
“Right... I think I’ll get the one that knows what they’re doing and are very good at dealing with stupid people.”
“Very good choice, madam. That will be 10.99, please.”
“There you go. Best buy I ever made, I think.”
“Of course, madam, and don’t forget that you can get a full refund or exchange if you’re not happy with it within 14 days of purchase. Enjoy!”

If only the strength to deal with a world that makes no sense was as easy to get as a chicken in a supermarket...

No comments: