Friday 3 May 2013

I can't express how I feel right now, but perhaps the song below can?...



O heart, why do you hurt so much?

I am such a naive idiot... I really am. I was never meant for this concrete world. I really never was. I am a dream, a thought, a memory, a smile, a gesture... not a 'real' person.

I keep trying.... I really keep trying to be more 'real'... concrete... but it is a struggle, day in, day out. Because all that this world is... I am simply not.

And yes, it makes me weird, different, alone... you name it. I have no one beside my own self. And I am not even sure who my 'self' is.

Love... yeah... it hurts, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Zaki said...

There is nothing more concrete than your feelings. They make you human, not weird.

Sarah said...

I guess you're right... thanks. I just wish feelings didn't have to hurt so much all the time.