Monday 24 June 2013



What I know of love:

"It’s a rare thing – to meet someone, anyone, who will lose their head for you to the point of doing almost anything for you, and it shows in how much they suddenly care and pay attention to everything related to you… isn’t that rare? Of course it is, so when you come across it and you suddenly become someone’s personal sun you can’t help being drawn to it. And if you’re allowed enough time together then you’ll grow increasingly appreciative, and therefore attached… and then it doesn’t really matter whether you fancied that person from the word go or not because suddenly what you seem to be feeling goes well past that even if it can’t be described beyond that point.

But what am I talking about, here? It was all over before midnight, and like in the Cinderella story my own story morphed back into a pumpkin... I woke up the next day with a start, thinking: “None of it was real, was it? It’s all over now… I’ve woken up.” "


No comments: